Friday, September 7, 2007

Life

Life's gone crazy, but I'm still reading and researching.

Currently being read: Greek Fire, Poison Arrows & Scorpion Bombs: Biological and Chemical Weapons in the Ancient World. Awesome. My new favorite way to defeat an opposing army: poisoned honey.

I'm working on two things, mostly: answering a question and something about bowie knives and seax blades.

I will be back soon. Any suggestions for weapons to profile are welcomed. Just comment or send them to me at thedeadlypen at gmail dot com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you might also like
Throwing Fire, by Alfred Crosby

and

Poison Arrows (about Native American bioweapons), by David Jones

Jasmine said...

Dually noted. Those sound great.

I'm going to have to find an alternative to the library in order to get my hands on them, though. Sadly, the local library system doesn't have either available.